Wednesday, 11 September 2019
Before sending correspondence to the Hon Anthony Roberts MP, please ensure you are familiar with the following policy.
- We aim to open all correspondence within one business day of receipt, and respond where required, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Sometimes the matters raised in correspondence are complex and require detailed investigation.
- There may be occasions where the issues you raise are outside the Minister's portfolio responsibilities. In this case your correspondence will be forwarded to the relevant Minister for their attention.
- We will only respond to items where the Minister is the primary recipient.
- We wll delete unsolicited advertisements without response.
- We will forward any correspondence containing threatening content or advocating illegal activities to the NSW Police Force.
- We will not respond to correspondence containing offensive language or content.
- Your correspondence, once received, will become a formal goverment record. We will treat this with the appropriate level of confidentiality consistent with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
Thursday, 02 May 2019
Wednesday, 16 October 2013