LOCAL FIRM VIES FOR PRESTIGIOUS SAFETY BUSINESS AWARD
A stellar line-up of businesses and individuals are vying for eight prestigious prizes, as finalists of the annual SafeWork NSW Awards are announced.
Member for Lane Cove, Anthony Roberts, said the awards “recognise businesses and individuals with the most outstanding workplace health and safety standards and return to work outcomes across NSW.”
The eight categories are:
- Excellence in Workplace Health and Safety Culture – small business
- Excellence in Workplace Health and Safety Culture – big business
- Best Solution to an identified Workplace Health and Safety Issue – small business
- Best Solution to an Identified Workplace Health and Safety Issue – big business
- Best Individual Contribution to Workplace Health and Safety
- Excellence in Recovery at Work for Business
- Recovery at Work Achievement Award for Injured Workers
- SafeWork NSW Leadership in Safety Award
Mr Roberts says it is in the Best Solution to an identified Workplace Health and Safety Issue – small business that the Lane Cove electorate is represented by the outstanding NO-DRILL Pty Ltd, Gladesville.
The individual category winners will be announced at an awards night on the 25th October.
“Paul Breen and his staff at NO-DRILL Pty Ltd run an outstanding operation and I wish them success in the final deliberations,” said Mr Roberts.
• For more information on the SafeWork NSW Awards, visit www.safeworkawards.com.au
Media Contact: Christopher Sullivan 9817 4757