Before sending correspondence to the Hon Anthony Roberts MP, please ensure you are familiar with the following policy.
- We aim to open all correspondence within one business day of receipt, and respond where required, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Sometimes the matters raised in correspondence are complex and require detailed investigation.
- There may be occasions where the issues you raise are outside the Minister's portfolio responsibilities. In this case your correspondence will be forwarded to the relevant Minister for their attention.
- We will only respond to items where the Minister is the primary recipient.
- We wll delete unsolicited advertisements without response.
- We will forward any correspondence containing threatening content or advocating illegal activities to the NSW Police Force.
- We will not respond to correspondence containing offensive language or content.
- Your correspondence, once received, will become a formal goverment record. We will treat this with the appropriate level of confidentiality consistent with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.